Friday, January 28, 2005

Big net attack tipped in next 10 years

Mmm, well for most of us the boundries of work and leisure were blurred long ago. I feel this acutely everyday as I'm sure many people do - I mean most of the people I work with are so far gone in this way that there is almost no distinction. I'm not sure whether this is a good or bad thing - it certainly has important implictions for work conditions and job satisfaction and relationships ('work', 'family'), as these categories tend to break down when life is blurred in this way.Big net attack tipped in next 10 years

Link

1 Comments:

At 3:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scot, sorry to contact you through the blog but your edumail is no longer valid. I'm the student teacher who was asking you about blogging for RMIT students last - year - it is set-up at gradspot.blospot.com. Thanks for your help.
But that is not why I am contacting you....
I have read on your blog that you are starting a PhD - congrats on that -and on the birth of Baby Bulfin. My youngest son is doing year 12 at Lilydale High School and needs an English tutor and I wondered if you would be available to tutor him - I was thinking that some extra cash may come in handy for you. I am teaching Psychology and English at the Eumemmerring VCE Campus - but I am on my own and have to work teaching music on the side to meet my expenses, so I really do not have time to help him - I am also not English method trained so I feel a little out of my depth. I gather you don't live too far from Lilydale - Bayswater/Boronia? - Anyway can you let me know if you are available and if so how much will you charge? Philip is a dedicated student who just wants to do well! If you can't help - do you know of anyone else who could? You may wish to delete this comment as it is not really relevant to your blog.
Lesley Smith contact: lesleysm@tpg.com.au

 

Post a Comment

<< Home