Sunday, October 03, 2004

back to it then ...

Term 4 begins tomorrow and I'm excited and anxious to get back into it. i have had a great break and been able to do some quality thinking (I'm trying to write a chapter for a book coming out next year, tentatively called 'Writing=Learning') and I think I have the outline generally formed - it needs some work, so I'm hoping that in about 3 or 4 weeks things will begin to wind down at school and I'll have time to do some writing in the evenings (yeah, yeah, perhaps I'm dreaming, but what else do I have?) The Y12s finish in 2 1/2 weeks, the Y11s in 5, which leaves me with my junior classes, which are more 'fun' anyway. Can't say I'll be sorry to see some of my seniors go - except that I worry about their futures and the futures of the people they will no doubt come in contact with.

Oh, hang on a sec, Emma will have the baby soon (4 weeks till due date) so I'm not sure what I'm thinking about ... I WILL HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home